Since May 2016, I have served as a Social Video and Content Producer for The Late Show with Stephen Colbert. Primary responsibilities have included:
• Produce and manage all social content for the show’s official Facebook page.
• Produce video mashups for CBS.com, YouTube, and native social distribution.
• Execute all digital strategies during the 2016 election cycle, including live show broadcasts during the RNC/DNC, Presidential/VP Debates, and Election Specials.
• Work with show producers and writers to maintain show voice and comedic tone.
Accomplishments include 73% Facebook growth, and triple-digit digital growth, making The Late Show “the most streamed late-night show of 2016.”
These are videos I produced for The Late Show
• Pitch, develop and produce videos for all CBS shows for various social and digital platforms such as CBS.com, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram.
• Collaborate with social and editorial producers to develop timely episode or story-arc pieces, as well as evergreen video concepts.
In this role, I produced videos for The Big Bang Theory, Criminal Minds, Supergirl, Life in Pieces, Zoo, and Angel From Hell.